Boring Day

Nothing special today,just feel tired and tired...
3am plus slept and 7am woke up...after went pasar morning with my mother then jogging alone...

Today ate quite many foods like *pan mee*large,fried rice,mee goreng,Mcdonald Big Mac large and more...then went watch movie with friends...but very unfortunate because just has infornt seat...so we cancel our planing of watching Terminator Savation and go play billiards..spended RM3X at there==regret..and go eat again...
after that we walk walk in IOI MALL..feel very bored...then back home...

Just now i and my cousin Siew Yi and my babe Elaine was planing for go Sunway Pyramid skating,Da Gei(My cousin favourite shooting games),and watch movie together on 5th jun coming soon..and i hope we having alot fun at there..owh...and i said I'll bully them when we meet...but dunno who bully who now..hehe..i sure lose to both of them because i wont fight with leng lui...

So just a simple post today...End..

0 comments: