For my Dar(Mei Ling)

This time i wrote my blog with english because my dar(Mei Ling) dun know read chinese words o.O

All my friends please dun misunderstand *my dar* and think she is my girlfriend,acually she is my maple's wife,haha...last two year we know each ohter in the game called maple story..we get married in the game with each ohter until now..although now she has new maple husband(She's real life boyfriend too)..haha,but our relationship still the same huh?? :D

I still remember she wrote for me this:

a - always by yr side when u nid me
n - never will leave u alone
d - dont ever think of leavin me
y - you`re dead even thinkin of it =x

haha,dar dun be touching after reading my new post,i can remember our maple life well,i din regret to married you all the time,that's my right choose,i would like to say thank you because u brought alot of fun when we dating in maple.Forever dar(Mei Ling) :D

This is what i want to say with you:

I love the way you treat me everytime,
And the ways you show ur love although i made u angry.
I love the way you kissing me everytime,
And the ways you show how much you love me.
I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you ignored me,
And the ways you show you're jealousing.
I love the way you made alot of joke when i bored,
And the ways you show you're scaring me boring in the game.

All about these i want to tell u because i feel happy and enjoyed the game when u around me. XD Thx~.And last hope u can last forever with ur boyfriend hor...dun always change change change hor..pity me...haha

0 comments: