A best and nice moon cake festival night

Hey all,i'm bak..and here have some pictures took by Yvonne,a sweet and romantic moon cake festival night,here we go=)


Dear playing song for meXD..Pro+nice+sweet


i scare the dog-.-...aiks..


concentrate>.<


Dear,wat u doing at there>.

Yvonne,our camera woman..hahax


Playing candles


Sweet??XD


Dear,Me,Wilson,Elaine Babe,Christine,Wai lun,Wendy,and Yvonne was helping us to take this take 1^^


Dear,Me,Wilson,Elaine Babe,Christine,Wai lun,Wendy,and Yvonne was helping us to take this take 2^^
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjRGaSfWb_Q5G63i2mx9fGab5Lymm97Bde4KnQ8HLi1W-NMX7I0HQ8wCnIxe5Vzw28p9AJSnk7Es7G9etku-sJTtPRR1eerRioJ4eZO5z1N_8pbtFVBoxGOFf_TfSCryexPDqpYhP2tWI9n/s1600-h/CIMG1574(1).JPG">


I'm so happy can pass my moon cake festival night with u all..especially my dear,thx you let me know,how sweet we are..Thx You^^Muackkkz

0 comments: